Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
1. (v. t.
) To call together; as to muster troops for inspection.
2. (n.) A show; a display.
3. (n.) An assembling or review of troops, as for parade, verification of numbers, inspection, exercise, or introduction into service.
4. (n.) The sum total of an army when assembled for review and inspection; the whole number of effective men in an army.
5. (v. t.) Any assemblage or display; a gathering.
6. (v. t.) To collect and display; to assemble, as troops for parade, inspection, exercise, or the like.
7. (v. t.) Hence: To summon together; to enroll in service; to get together.
8. (v. i.) To be gathered together for parade, inspection, exercise, or the like; to come together as parts of a force or body; as, his supporters mustered in force.
Strong's Hebrew6485. paqad -- to attend to, visit, muster, appoint...
paqad. 6486 >>. to attend to, visit, muster
, appoint. Transliteration: paqad Phonetic
Spelling: (paw-kad') Short Definition: numbered. Word Origin a prim. ... /hebrew/6485.htm - 7k
4662. miphqad -- a muster, appointment, appointed place
... << 4661, 4662. miphqad. 4663 >>. a muster, appointment, appointed place.
Transliteration: miphqad Phonetic Spelling: (mif-kawd') Short Definition: place. ...
/hebrew/4662.htm - 6k
6633. tsaba -- to wage war, serve
... assemble, fight, perform, muster, wait upon, war. A primitive root; to mass (an
army or servants) -- assemble, fight, perform, muster, wait upon, war. ...
/hebrew/6633.htm - 6k
6486. pequddah -- oversight, mustering, visitation, store
... visitation, store NASB Word Usage administrators (1), affairs (1), appointed (1),
care (1), class (1), executioners (1), fate (1), muster (2), office (1 ...
/hebrew/6486.htm - 6k
5737. adar -- to help
... A primitive root; to arrange, as a battle, a vineyard (to hoe); hence, to muster
and so to miss (or find wanting) -- dig, fail, keep (rank), lack. ...
/hebrew/5737.htm - 5k
1413. gadad -- to penetrate, cut
... root Definition to penetrate, cut NASB Word Usage cut (2), gash (2), gashed
(1), muster yourselves in troops (1), together (1), trooped (1). ...
/hebrew/1413.htm - 6k
4487. manah -- to count, number, reckon
... root Definition to count, number, reckon NASB Word Usage appoint (1), appointed
(9), count (3), counted (2), counts (1), destine (1), muster (1), number (4 ...
/hebrew/4487.htm - 6k
5739. eder -- a flock, herd
... drove, flock, herd. From adar; an arrangement, ie Muster (of animals) -- drove,
flock, herd. see HEBREW adar. << 5738, 5739. eder. 5740 >>. Strong's Numbers.
/hebrew/5739.htm - 6k