Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
) In its original and strict sense, out means from the interior of something; beyond the limits or boundary of something; in a position or relation which is exterior to something; -- opposed to in or into. The something may be expressed after of, from, etc. (see Out of, below); or, if not expressed, it is implied; as, he is out; or, he is out of the house, office, business, etc.; he came out; or, he came out from the ship, meeting, sect, party, etc.
2. (a.) Away; abroad; off; from home, or from a certain, or a usual, place; not in; not in a particular, or a usual, place; as, the proprietor is out, his team was taken out.
3. (a.) Beyond the limits of concealment, confinement, privacy, constraint, etc., actual of figurative; hence, not in concealment, constraint, etc., in, or into, a state of freedom, openness, disclosure, publicity, etc.; as, the sun shines out; he laughed out, to be out at the elbows; the secret has leaked out, or is out; the disease broke out on his face; the book is out.
4. (a.) Beyond the limit of existence, continuance, or supply; to the end; completely; hence, in, or into, a condition of extinction, exhaustion, completion; as, the fuel, or the fire, has burned out.
5. (a.) Beyond possession, control, or occupation; hence, in, or into, a state of want, loss, or deprivation; -- used of office, business, property, knowledge, etc.; as, the Democrats went out and the Whigs came in; he put his money out at interest.
6. (a.) Beyond the bounds of what is true, reasonable, correct, proper, common, etc.; in error or mistake; in a wrong or incorrect position or opinion; in a state of disagreement, opposition, etc.; in an inharmonious relation.
7. (a.) Not in the position to score in playing a game; not in the state or turn of the play for counting or gaining scores.
8. (n.) One who, or that which, is out; especially, one who is out of office; -- generally in the plural.
9. (n.) A place or space outside of something; a nook or corner; an angle projecting outward; an open space; -- chiefly used in the phrase ins and outs; as, the ins and outs of a question. See under In.
10. (n.) A word or words omitted by the compositor in setting up copy; an omission.
11. (v. t.) To cause to be out; to eject; to expel.
12. (v. t.) To come out with; to make known.
13. (v. t.) To give out; to dispose of; to sell.
14. (v. i.) To come or go out; to get out or away; to become public.
15. (interj.) Expressing impatience, anger, a desire to be rid of; -- with the force of command; go out; begone; away; off.
Strong's Hebrew3318. yatsa -- to go or come out...
<< 3317, 3318. yatsa. 3319 >>. to go or come out
. Transliteration: yatsa Phonetic
Spelling: (yaw-tsaw') Short Definition: went. Word Origin a prim. ... /hebrew/3318.htm - 8k
1644. garash -- to drive out, cast out
... << 1643, 1644. garash. 1645 >>. to drive out, cast out. Transliteration: garash
Phonetic Spelling: (gaw-rash') Short Definition: drive. Word Origin a prim. ...
/hebrew/1644.htm - 6k
7324. ruq -- arm, cast out, draw out, make empty, pour forth out
... ruq. 7325 >>. arm, cast out, draw out, make empty, pour forth out. Transliteration:
ruq Phonetic Spelling: (rook) Short Definition: arm. Word Origin see riq. ...
/hebrew/7324.htm - 5k
8210. shaphak -- to pour out, pour
... to pour out, pour. Transliteration: shaphak Phonetic Spelling: (shaw-fak') Short
Definition: pour. ... cast up, gush out, pour out, shedder, out, slip. ...
/hebrew/8210.htm - 6k
5186. natah -- to stretch out, spread out, extend, incline, bend
... << 5185, 5186. natah. 5187 >>. to stretch out, spread out, extend, incline, bend.
Transliteration: natah Phonetic Spelling: (naw-taw') Short Definition: stretched ...
/hebrew/5186.htm - 7k
7554. raqa -- to beat, stamp, beat out, spread out
... raqa. 7555 >>. to beat, stamp, beat out, spread out. Transliteration: raqa Phonetic
Spelling: (raw-kah') Short Definition: spread. Word Origin a prim. ...
/hebrew/7554.htm - 6k
5265. nasa -- to pull out or up, set out, journey
... nasa. 5266 >>. to pull out or up, set out, journey. Transliteration: nasa Phonetic
Spelling: (naw-sah') Short Definition: journeyed. Word Origin a prim. ...
/hebrew/5265.htm - 6k
5428. nathash -- to pull or pluck up, root out
... nathash. 5429 >>. to pull or pluck up, root out. Transliteration: nathash Phonetic
Spelling: (naw-thash') Short Definition: uproot. Word Origin a prim. ...
/hebrew/5428.htm - 6k
8446. tur -- to seek out, spy out, explore
... << 8445, 8446. tur. 8447 >>. to seek out, spy out, explore. Transliteration: tur
Phonetic Spelling: (toor) Short Definition: spy. Word Origin a prim. ...
/hebrew/8446.htm - 6k
6958. qo -- spue out, vomit out, up, up again
... qo. 6959 >>. spue out, vomit out, up, up again. Transliteration: qo Phonetic Spelling:
(ko) Short Definition: vomit. ... spue out, vomit out, up, up again ...
/hebrew/6958.htm - 5k