Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
1. (v. t.
) To hunt by the track; to track.
2. (v. t.) To draw or drag, as along the ground.
3. (v. t.) To carry, as a firearm, with the breech near the ground and the upper part inclined forward, the piece being held by the right hand near the middle.
4. (v. t.) To tread down, as grass, by walking through it; to lay flat.
5. (v. t.) To take advantage of the ignorance of; to impose upon.
6. (v. i.) To be drawn out in length; to follow after.
7. (v. i.) To grow to great length, especially when slender and creeping upon the ground, as a plant; to run or climb.
8. (n.) A track left by man or beast; a track followed by the hunter; a scent on the ground by the animal pursued; as, a deer trail.
9. (n.) A footpath or road track through a wilderness or wild region; as, an Indian trail over the plains.
10. (n.) Anything drawn out to a length; as, the trail of a meteor; a trail of smoke.
11. (n.) Anything drawn behind in long undulations; a train.
12. (n.) Anything drawn along, as a vehicle.
13. (n.) A frame for trailing plants; a trellis.
14. (n.) The entrails of a fowl, especially of game, as the woodcock, and the like; -- applied also, sometimes, to the entrails of sheep.
15. (n.) That part of the stock of a gun carriage which rests on the ground when the piece is unlimbered.
16. (n.) The act of taking advantage of the ignorance of a person; an imposition.
Strong's Hebrew4901. meshek -- a drawing, drawing up, a trail...
<< 4900, 4901. meshek. 4902 >>. a drawing, drawing up, a trail
meshek Phonetic Spelling: (meh'shek) Short Definition: acquisition. ... /hebrew/4901.htm - 6k
5498. sachab -- to drag
... root Definition to drag NASB Word Usage drag (2), drag off (2), dragged (1). draw
out, tear. A primitive root; to trail along -- draw (out), tear. << 5497, 5498 ...
/hebrew/5498.htm - 5k
6119. aqeb -- heel, footprint, hind part
... word Definition heel, footprint, hind part NASB Word Usage footprints (1), footsteps
(1), heel (4), heels (3), hoofs (1), rear guard (1), steps (1), trail (1). ...
/hebrew/6119.htm - 6k